April 3, 2008 @ 11:40 pm
Update: Answers provided in the comments section! Enjoy.
It is quiz time here, ladies and gentlemen. Five questions for you to get your afternoon going.
1. Who said the words “All human effort against me is useless for I succeed in all I undertake. Those who declare themselves my enemies die”?
2. Who played A K Hangal’s grandson’s role in the film Sholay?
3. This company has recently been renamed to Oracle Financial Services Ltd. Which company?
4. The following lines are from a book. Which book?
`I don’t understand you,’ said XYZ. `It’s dreadfully confusing!’
`That’s the effect of living backwards,’ ABC said kindly:
`it always makes one a little giddy at first –
`Living backwards!’ XYZ repeated in great astonishment. `I never heard of such a thing!’
` — but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s memory works both ways.’
5. “I believe in equality for everyone, except _______ and _________.”, Mahatma Gandhi. Fill in the two blanks.
You may leave your answers in the comments section. Answers tomorrow.